Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pesto Pasta Salad

I've done several variations of my original Pasta Salad that I posted a couple months ago, but this one is probably my favorite. I have a love for all things pesto/basil, so maybe that has something to do with it! I don't have exact measurements, because the size varies so much and so I am constantly tasting and adjusting.

Pesto Pasta Salad
1/2 Spaghetti Squash- Steamed and cooled
3 oz Paleo Pepperoni (It is also great with grilled chicken)
1 Jar marinated Artichoke Hearts
Sun dried Tomatoes
Onion Powder
Dried Sweet Basil
Salt
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate several hours prior to serving
Serve on a bed of fresh greens and topped with fresh chives, if you like! We are having our alongside a Bacon wrapped steak, yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment