Sunday, May 29, 2011

Here I go...

After prompting from several friends, i've made the decision to start a blog. This will be my place to share recipes, frugal/healthy home ideas, and more than anything keep track of myself. I need a place to keep up with what I have done, what I want to challenge myself to do, and keep accountable for the goal I set out to meet.

I'm writing this blog for myself! I don't expect anyone to read this, rather I'm looking for personal accountability as well as a means to save my progression, recipes and findings.
I'm also doing this to show how Paleo is doable as a  Main Street lifestyle, that is on a budget. I'm not rich, I have $300/month to spend on groceries for my family of 4, period. With our impending career change saving every penny is key! I have found ways to make Paleo work on that budget, and I hope to begin sharing those in order to keep my ideas fresh!

1 comment:

  1. I am going back through your old posts because I LOVE your blog! I am so excited to have found you and can't wait to have more time to learn from you! We are on a budget, too, and I love how you create these new recipes from basic paleoish ingredients! Thank you for what you do.

    ReplyDelete